The S-650 has a 500x400mm heat platen that can apply all types of transfers on items up to 12mm thick. The floating lower platen helps provide even pressure on thicker items, no matter where it’s applied. HIX presses provide completely even pressure from edge to edge, even at high temps.
The easy-to-use open and close handle has spring assist and a full range pressure adjustment. It provides even pressure on thicker items and adds 20% more pressure than straight handle designs.
The S-650 features a touch-screen controller with digital timer, adjustable up to 999 seconds, shows a time countdown on readout, beeps after elapsed time, and resets when the handle is raised. The calibrated digital temperature control is adjustable up to 232°C and displays the current temperature.
The S-650 sets the standard in the auto release heat press industry because of its ruggedness, quality construction, and years of trouble-free performance. If you’re looking for high production capabilities, this is the heat press you need!
- Easy integrated digital time and temperature settings – Touch-screen controller access allows simple dial in of time and temperature. From the touch-screen controller, preset selections of temperature-time combinations can be easily programmed into the machine.
- The current pressure is displayed on the touch-screen display each time the press closes. The pressure is easily changed with the black pressure dial on the face of the control housing (clockwise for more, counter-clockwise for less). There are nine settings: 0-3 for light pressure, 4-6 for medium, and 7-9 for heavy. This is a great feature, especially if you press a lot of different thicknesses.
- Floating lower platen – The bottom platen tilts up towards the upper platen as the heat press closes. This equalises pressure, even when pressing thick items.
- Top Pressure Plate- The handle attaches to a plate on the top platen instead of a single screw going into the top platen. This provides more even pressure on the outside edges of the press (think of it as pushing down with your entire hand, versus just your thumb).
- Certified electrically safe (ETL) – The “Electrical Testing Laboratory” seal means HIX presses have passed a rigid and demanding independent testing process, and have been certified electrically safe.
- 100% Made in the USA – HIX has its own manufacturing facility with its very own fully integrated aluminium foundry, CNC mill operation, welding, metal forming, wiring, fabrication, assembly, and packaging departments.
- A one-year general warranty and lifetime warranty on the heater element.
Contact Us for pricing at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 167 587