$24.000 ex gst
Excludes delivery and installation.
Talk to us about our pricing packages
Machines Plus are a proud supplier of state of the art, exceptional quality DTG M2 printer. Providing the industry’s most advanced form of garment printing, the print platform of the M2 is engineered for textile specific applications.
The new firmware allows for greater ink drop technologies and higher resolutions, you are able to print a whole new range of items with scalable platens for anything from hoodies to all over jeans, such is the versatility of the DTG M2 printer. Engineered for production, able to advance with you and your business, and completely flexible – the M2 is changing the way garment makers view production techniques.
Amazing quality, greater output
The M2 allows for an exceptional output of garments without compromising print quality or resolutions. Garment makers from all over the world are now turning to the incredible technology utilised by DTG to print their items. The M2 is completely flexible and able to adapt to your business’s printing requirements.
The profit opportunities provided by the M2 are on a level never seen before in the industry: they allow for maximum output and productivity, whilst diminishing inactivity and wastage costs.
Facts on the DTG M2 Printer
- Allowance for greater flexibility in media support with its increase in resolutions.
- White Ink Management System in built: save time and spending.
- More ink, and a sturdy industrial design: it’s built to last.
- Driven accuracy with its seamless servo.
- Repeat layering is optional.
- One pass technology.
- Able to scale production over a wide array of prints.
- With the new firmware designed and installed in the M2, it has been specifically engineered for textiles.
- Banding is eliminated through its iQ Interweave technology.
What you will need to complete your DTG M2 Printer set up.
Good Quality Ink –
- Machines Plus recommends using Image Armor Inks and Pre Treatment for the best print results with your DTG M2 printer.
Heat Press –
- Your heat press will help you to remove moisture from your garments before printing. It also sets/cures the inks once printing is completed. The HIX 650P is the perfect heatpress for this.
- Machines Plus sells RTP – Ready To Print t-shirts. The t-shirts have already been pretreated with the Image Armor Ultra Pretreat. They remove the messy step of having to pretreat the garments before you print. No more under or over pretreating your garments. Just open the bag, PRESS, PRINT and CURE.
Contact Machines Plus on 1300 167 587 to find out more about this fantastic piece of machinery.