The DTG M3 Industrial is the culmination of 10 years of R&D and garment printer development, it delivers the industries most advanced, user friendly and precise print platform specifically designed for textile applications, whilst retaining the revolutionary WIMS (White Ink Management System) and One Pass print technology that have made DTG Digital an industry leader.
Since the development of the first M Series machine built in 2010 we have continued to develop our products. The M3 still has the same great features our users have come to expect but now we have added even more functionality including ink mist extraction as well as temperature and humidity monitoring to ensure even greater control.
The M3 can still produce the same all over t-shirts, hoodies, tea towels, mouse mats, bags, jeans and more but can also do full all over bespoke panel prints for just in time production. The DTG Digital M3 supports the latest 4-2-1 platen system that gives a massive 1150cm x 632cm (extendable up to 750mm) which gives the user the ability to print 12, 6 or 3 super size XXL garments.
M3 Quick Facts:
- Industrial all steel build – IT’S TOUGH!
- Patent Pending WIMS (White Ink Management System)
- Seamless servo driven accuracy
- Bespoke firmware designed for textile Printing Scalable production – print multiple garments at a time.
- A new way to print – iQ Interweave – eliminates banding at all resolutions
- Print area of 1150mm x 632mm (Max 750mm)
- Ink misting extraction protection system
- 46 pcl ink drop size scalable through all resolutions
- Intelligent integrated RIP software with patented white under-base tools
- Consistent repeatable prints, day after day
- 4-2-1 Platen System: 12 Small / 6 Adult / 3 XXL Adult
- All over printing option